Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stool

Original ad:
Looking for a short stool, like in a doctor's office. One on wheels is even better.
Please send details and price. Thanks! 


===============================================================
To: Stoolie
From: Jacky


I was replying to your ad online.. I must confess that I never thought this would be something I could sell, but I work for a gastroinerologist, and I can sell you as much stool as you want. Not sure what the market value is, but offer me what you think is fair. I haven't yet seen one with wheels, but I'll keep looking.

Jacky Maille, RN

================================================================

To: Jacky
From: Stoolie


hat was a GREAT comeback!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

=================================================================

To: Stoolie
From: Jacky


So are you pranking me? Or am I pranking you? Or is this some sort of messed up double prank?

Jacky Maille, MD

=================================================================
To: Jacky
From: Stoolie


i'm sorry...when you said that you were in a gastro's office, i thought you were punning with a double meaning of "stool". i am very interested in a stool if it's not too expensive.
thanks...

by the way..one of your emails has you as an RN...the other as an MD....what gives?
==================================================================

To: Stoolie
From: Jacky
Well, yes, *ahem* like I said...I've got one that was under my butt for quite a while and caused me next to no discomfort. It's wrapped in plastic and yours if you want it for free. Just let me know!

Jacky Maille, PhD.

==================================================================

To: Jacky
From: Stoolie


you should do stand up comedy!! where are you located? i just moved here from florida and am not familiar with much. close to loganville????

thanks!!!

==================================================================

To: Stoolie
From: Jacky


Of course you're "from Florida" and "not familiar with much"!
You're the idiots that botched that botched the 2000 Presidential Election!
I don't know what they do where you're from, but here in civilized places like Georgia we will gladly sell you any kind of stool you want with no questions asked.

Jacky Maille
===================================================================
To: Jacky
From: Stoolie


thanks for the compliments...i really needed that today. you are just down right cruel. are you bored or something?

========================================================

To: Stoolie
From: Jacky


No, I'm just trying to get rid of some shit. I'm just pooped. Sorry.

Jacky Maille, POTUS


















4 comments:

HydraRep said...

All your ads have something to do with poop! You're stupid!

Anonymous said...

Lol the ad I saw was for chocolate!!!

Herseus said...

OMG I saw it too! It was that kitchen daily ad! Gross!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.