Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

No Respect for the Dead: Leslie Nielsen (1926-2010)


Legendary comic actor Leslie Nielsen passed away yesterday  from pneumonia in a hospital.  Which is a big building with lots of patients in it, but that's not important.  He was 84 and 1/3.   When my friend told me he had died, I said, "Surely you can't be serious!"  He said, "I am.  And please don't call me Shirley.  I would have told you earlier, but he wasn't dead then."  I said, "84 is a good age."  To which he replied, "Well, not for him!"

He had been admitted to the hospital for pneumonia.  Doctors said he had a 50/50 chance of living.  But there was only a 10% chance of that.  It is not known yet whether he ate the fish.


Leslie Nielsen:  Dead and Loving It!



Thanks for the funny.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aint right. you aint wrong but you aint right.

jAAkEdUPnIgGa said...

Y U=gotta disrespect da dead?