Pages

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Cheese & Cracker Tray

What the hell, man???  I asked a very innocent question.  Maybe she should have posted a different picture.  Bitch.




Original ad:
CHEESE & CRACKER TRAY, clear plastic - $2 (Have 2 of them) 

Great for parties & picnics! 
Like new in original box & plastic 


=================================================


To: Lana
From:  Jacky



Hi there!
I was wondering if the cheese trays were still available.  If so, I have a couple of quick questions for you.  

Thanks a million,
Jacky Maille

==================================================

To: Jacky
From: Lana

Good evening. Thanks for your interest.
Yes, both cheese trays are still available.
Am in Gwiinnett.
Look fwd to hearing back.
Thanks...Lana

===================================================

To: Lana
From: Jacky

I was just wondering...
Do the cheese and crackers come with the tray?

Jacky

====================================================

To: Jacky
From: Lana

Don't have time for pranks! Sad you don't have better things to do with your time!
Don't bother writing back as am blocking your email.
 
=====================================================

You know, If I actually had feelings they might have been hurt.  A little...

8 comments:

Kandahar_Kowboy said...

You'll get over it. Just go to waffle House.

Anonymous said...

More like Cheese and Whine

OMP said...

Why don't u have feelings?

Antshole said...

Amazon sells penis pumps? New and USED!? That just scares me.

Menuge Keotki said...

It sounded like a perfectly legit question to me. That Lana lady was really the troll.

Unknown said...

OMP--I don't have feelings because I'm not a real person.

Unknown said...

That woman was a bitch! She didn't even give you the opprotunity to troll!

SoulTrollPatrol said...

I'd tacokik dat bitch and be all like bitch gimme mah cheez and crkka tray and dn fukk same shitz up muttafkka