Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Jacky Maille Rebooted!


I started this blog back in 2006 with a whopping two entries, then quickly abandoned the whole idea. I suddenly became very busy with other things, like Neopets, work, fishing, and most importantly, the birth of my daughter. Recently, I've had another attack of inspiration/creativity combined with having elbow surgery which has kept me at home with little else to do. So ladies and gents, I'm proud to announce that JACKY MAILLE IS BACK, JACK!!



And this time, he's branching out. Not only will we see dumb e-mails to products like Rice-a-Roni, but he's also going to be playing on Craigslist, Omegle, and anything else that provides an opportunity for tomfoolery, shenanigans, and monkeyshines.

Stay tuned to this site. New entries will be coming soon. Already, Jacky has been having wacky e-mail exchanges with people and non-people. Add him to your favorites, tell your friends, enemies, and your momma to check Jacky Maille 2.0 out.

Excelsior!

(Many thanks to my good friend Ruth Dubb for her wonderful illustration of Jacky Maille!)

No comments: