Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well-Loved Ottoman

Original ad:


I'm looking for an upholstered ottoman with a max width of 28 inches to put next to my couch.
Please only e-mail me if you have a picture attached.
Thanks!

=================================

To: Otto
From: Jacky Maille

Hi there,

I have an ottoman that I'm looking to get rid of. You might say it's been well-loved.  It's yours for ten bucks.  You can pick it up today if you're interested.  Also, I can do better than just a picture.  I'm attaching a video of me and my boys showing the many uses this ottoman has.



Let me know if you're interested.

Jacky Maille

==================================

To: Jacky
From: Otto

Fuck you faggot.  And your faggot friends too.  Don't ever contact me anymore.

==================================

To: Otto
From: Jacky

I can assure you that the ottoman has been tested for herpes and it's clean.  On second thought, I've decided not to sell it.  I just can't bear the thought of my ottoman in someone else's house getting humped by some stranger who doesn't love it the way me and my homeboys do.  Sorry to waste your time.

Jacky "Pipelayer" Maille

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just, wow. That's some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. Is that really you in that video?

EXPERT OPINION said...

LOVE THE BLOG, YOU PUSTULENT CUNT SORE! :D

Humpy Humperson said...

Yo man, lets get together and practice humping!
Sweet! I'll bring the camcorder.

Menuge Keotki said...

There are some things that you just can't unsee. That video was one of them.