Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Take Pictures of Me

Original Ad:
Need female to take sexy pictures of me to send to my girlfriend.
Compensation: $50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister and I are both semi-professional photographers and we might just be what you're looking for. We take digital photos simultaneously from two different angles, and combine them on our MacBook pros for a really cool effect. We've been wanting to try erotic photography for some time now. I think your girlfriend will be very pleased.
Please reply soon. I hope you're as excited about this as we are ;)

Jacky & Emma
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ron xxxxxx
To: Jacky Maille
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 7:00:31 AM
Subject: Re: Photographer needed--We can help!


Hi
I am interested in viewing one of the pictures that you have combined......seems like a cool ideas.
Ron
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Jacky Maille
To: Ron xxxxxx

Ron,
Okay, so maybe I exaggerated. But seriously...How much photography are you really expecting? Aren't you more interested in doing other things while in sexy poses? My sister does have a polaroid if you really do want to take a picture or two. ;)

Jacky
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Photographer needed--We can help!
From: ron
To: Jacky Maille

Yes I'm interested in doing other things. Lets hook up! Are you also in the buford area?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Photographer needed--We can help!
From: Jacky Maille
To: ron

Close enough to Buford! I hope you're into 300lb babes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From:Jacky Maille
To: ron

Ronnie?
We haven't heard back from you yet. We're still interested and very excited. We took a picture just for you.



Hit us up with your #!!!

Jacky & Emma
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Photographer needed--We can help!
From: Jacky Maille
To: ron

Hey Robbie!
We still haven't heard back from you. My sister really needs that 50 bucks to buy more insulin. Please e-mail back with your #.

Jacky

No comments: